EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, August 18, 2008

Dancing feet!! Help! Can't stop!

More dancing at Marina Square! (Help, Mama thinks I dance too much!) I saw an open space as we were going up the escalator and thought to myself, " Hey! This is a safe and good spot to dance!" And so I did. Ignoring my Papa and Mama who were begging me to go. Ok, more like nagging me.

Mama asked Papa one day, what if I would come home late on Saturdays and love hanging out at Zouk (if they still exist by then, that is) when I grow into a young lady. Papa said he would go in and drag me out and if he sees any guys near me, he'll break their legs! HAhhaahaaa..... That's my protective Papa. I think most fathers will do that. But my Mama has a more shocking response, she said she would come join me! My goodness! Somebody help! Don't wanna be caught with an "aunty" in a cool place! Argh!!!

Can see Papa's face? He's saying, "Yes, my Lia. Can we go now? Enough dancing?!"

No comments: