EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, May 19, 2008

Sand and water play at Pasir Ris beach

Sunday was Yeye's birthday. He booked a chalet there so Papa and Mama brought me to the beach in the afternoon. It was my first time playing with sand and sea water. I was hesitant at first, but soon warmed up (literally too!!!).

It helped even better when I saw 2 older girls next to me having a great time splashing in the water. So I wasn't afraid to go into the water when Papa led me in. I was eager to do what they do--Mama calls me a "copy cat" sometimes.

I had a thrilling good time at the beach! If not for that super duper hot sun scorching us, we would have stayed longer. :( Well, next time then.

No comments: