EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Kow Fu's wedding rehersal

Look so innocent, right?!

Waved like a first lady when I walked in with Aunty Mabel!

Playing with Kow Mo.


I went to Faith AOG for Kow Fu's wedding rehersal. I was too distracted with the new environment and many new faces to do my flower girl walk successfully. Poor Aunty Mabel, she was fumbling to either hold my hands or carry me well. I kept wriggling my way out.

Hmmm...but you know what, Kow Fu's wedding was just over and I did my walk all the way to the alter without a mistake!! Will show you the pics when they're ready soon.

By the way, I enjoyed singing on stage with Mama too. I grabbed the mic and uttered some sounds like, "blah blah...lalala". Loved the music! Praise the Lord!

No comments: